Isager Retreat 2024 Terms and Conditons
Deposit and Payment:
Customers are required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure their place for the trip. This deposit is part of the total cost of the trip and is not an additional fee. Following the payment of the deposit, the customer is committed to paying the balance of the trip cost by 01/04/2024. Failure to pay the balance by the due date may result in cancellation of the reservation without a refund of the deposit.
Inclusions: The cost of the trip includes:
- Participation in 6 workshops
- Afternoon tea and all meals
- Transfers from Aalborg airport to the school house in Tversted
- Optional excursions are available for an additional fee.
Exclusions: Please note that the cost of the trip does NOT include:
- Any form of travel to and from Aalborg airport. Customers are responsible for arranging and funding their own flights or other transportation to Aalborg airport.
- Any personal expenses or additional services outside the outlined inclusions.
- Cancellation by the Customer: If a customer chooses to cancel their trip for any reason, the deposit will not be refunded. Cancellations made after 01/04/2024 will be subject to a cancellation fee equalling the balance of the whole cost the full cost of the trip
Liability: Oxford Yarn Store is not liable for any costs incurred due to travel arrangements or any other expenses outside the outlined inclusions. Customers are advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances leading to additional costs or the inability to attend the trip.
Changes to the Itinerary: While every effort will be made to adhere to the planned itinerary, Isager and Oxford Yarn Store reserve the right to make adjustments if necessary. In the event of significant itinerary changes, customers will be notified as soon as possible.
Health and Safety: Customers are responsible for their own health and safety. It is advised that customers inform Oxford Yarn Store/Isager of any health issues or dietary requirements prior to the commencement of the trip.
Agreement to Terms: Payment of the deposit and subsequent balance indicates the customer’s agreement to these terms and conditions.